Advertisement

THE GHOST INSIDE - One Choice (Cover)

THE GHOST INSIDE - One Choice (Cover) As you may have metioned I didn't upload any video for a long time. There were many triggers resulting in not doing any covers for a long time.

First of all and the most important fact was that I didn't feel like covering any songs anymore. If I do something I need to feel it. If I can't feel it I refuse to do it.

Nevertheless I was also very busy with my bands stuff and when we went separate ways I had to clean up a lot in my life. To be honest I didn't listen to any music at all because I couldn't bear the pain it released.

When the new THE GHOST INSIDE album came up, it only took one audio sample to feel everything music triggered inside of me a long, long time ago (very long). (Apart from the fact, that this album is colossal heartbreaking and powerful at the same time) I can't explain, why it was exactly this album, that brought all of the passion back to life again. All I knew was, that this cover would be the only worthy way to get back to making music and bringing this dead channel back to life again. More to come! For sure!!

One Choice The Ghost Inside,The Ghost Inside cover,The Ghost Inside new album,One Choice cover,Lea Bell,The Ghost Inside 2020,The Ghost Inside new song,female cover metal,girl guitar cover metal,Lea Bell One Choice,One Choice reaction,The Ghost Inside Aftermath,Metal female cover,epitaph,metal hardcore,female guitar cover rock,The Ghost Inside full album,The Ghost Inside reaction,Gesichtsgulasch,

Post a Comment

0 Comments