Advertisement

This is the HARDEST THING I've experienced moving abroad to Germany

This is the HARDEST THING I've experienced moving abroad to Germany The hardest thing I've experienced moving abroad to Germany. Thanks for watching💙

American Parents Respond to Their First New Year's Eve in Germany!! 🇩🇪🎉😳
I'M MOVING TO EUROPE! What Did My Parents Think? - Q&A with Mom & Dad
American Parents SPEAK GERMAN! Am I Different in Germany?

Subscribe:
Patreon:
Shop:
Book: "You go me on the cookie!" 
Instagram:
Facebook:
Twitter:

Thanks for watching! Until next time...auf Wiedersehen!!

This is the hardest thing I've experienced moving abroad to Germany,American in Germany,living abroad,living abroad Germany,moving abroad,moving to Germany,living in Germany,hard part moving abroad,American parents,life in Germany,life in Europe,American moves to Germany,Wanted Adventure,Dana Newman,missing home,

Post a Comment

0 Comments