Advertisement

TWIN FLAME🔥READING: DM & DF ENERGIES ❤️ HE REGRETS THE PAST. SHE IS TRYING TO RELEASE THE PAST 🌹

TWIN FLAME🔥READING: DM & DF ENERGIES ❤️ HE REGRETS THE PAST. SHE IS TRYING TO RELEASE THE PAST 🌹 Weekend energy general collective reading for the Divine Masculine and Divine Feminine. Let me know in the comments if this resonated! xoxo

About Bella Gitana:
Thank you for coming to my channel! My goal is to help the collective gain insight, wisdom and motivation to heal and grow into your life’s purpose. I also love to write and sing. Link to my blog below. Love & light! ⭐️
To request your own personal/twin flame reading, email me at bellagitanatarot@gmail.com
Sun: Scorpio
Venus: Libra
Rising: Cancer
Moon: Aquarius
Life path #3

I’m a lifestyle blogger over at so feel free to check it out. Please LIKE & SUBSCRIBE! ⭐️ Tap the 🔔 to be notified when I upload a video! Comment and let me know if this resonated with you!

Follow me on IG/Twitter - @bellaandthecity or @_bellagitana
Like my FB Page -

Amazon Wishlist:

If you’d like to donate, you can do so here: paypal.me/bellaramos or Cash app - $bellaramos11

Tarot decks I used:
Fin de Siècle Kipper -
Power of Surrender -
Romance Angels -
Power of Love -
The Muse Tarot -
Spirits of Darkness & Light Oracle -
Twin Flame Angel Numbers (Mystic Moon Oracles) -
Island Time Wellness -
Mystic Moon Connections for the Modern World -
Classic Tarot Deck -
Mixed Emotions Cards -

Energy Love Oracle -
Light Seers Tarot -

#tarotreading #twinflamereading #tarotcards #tarot #divinelove #twinflames #twinflamereadings #twinflame #truelove #divinemasculine #divinefeminine #energyreading #collectivereading #tarotdecks #oraclecards #soulconnections #soulcontracts #divinesoulconnections #soulmates #twinflamesinseparation #separation


It is a legal requirement that I include a disclaimer on this site. You must be 18 years or older to view this content. In accordance with the law in several countries we must point out that all tarot readings given on my channel are for entertainment purposes only. Although Tarot Reading is used as a self-counselling tool for spiritual growth and healing I would strongly suggest you seek professional counseling if needed.

tarot reading,tarot cards,tarot,divine love,twin flames,twin flame reading,twin flame,true love,divine masculine,divine feminine,energy reading,collective reading,tarot decks,oracle cards,soul connections,soul contracts,divine soul connections,soulmates,soul contract,passion,twinflame in separation,separation,

Post a Comment

0 Comments