Advertisement

We are going on a trip *Excited*

We are going on a trip *Excited* Follow my other channel -

Shop Nexstep -

For online coaching email at - thefitindia@gmail.com

The music I use -

Important Links -

My Camera Gear -
Vlog camera I use -
GoPro Hero 7 -
Drone -
Tripod -
Editing Laptop -
Mic -
Laptop stand -
Back support cushion -
Philips Trimmer -

My Gym essentials -
Workout earphones I use -
Foamroller -
Lacrosse Ball -
Resistance Band -
Wrist supporters -
Lifting straps -
Buy Bag pack -
Football trainers/good for leg day shoes -
Best running shoes -
weighing scale -
Jump rope -
Buy Bluetooth earphones -

Instagram ID - mohit_bisht

Gmail - thefitindia@gmail.com

fitness,gym,bodybuilding,india,indian,delhi,diet,meals,protein,carbohydrates,fats,carbs,muscles,fat,loss,gaining,cutting,workout,natural,athlete,shredded,cuts,strength,mass,supplements,whey,fake,genuine,original,motivation,routine,grocery,shopping,football,futsal,street,boys,men,lockdown,fun,funny,skills,goal,studs,nike,adidas,shop,order,friends,humour,hindi,janak,puri,vikas,beast,

Post a Comment

0 Comments