Advertisement

What would benefit me at the moment? Pick a Card – Tarot reading

What would benefit me at the moment? Pick a Card – Tarot reading Thank you so much for clicking on my video, I hope I can help you find guidance in some form or another. Please subscribe and/ or like if I have helped you at all 😊

I shuffle cards at random and do not just pick the first cards on top of the deck, I continue to shuffle for each card until my intuition tells me to stop! I also read as I go, so it gives a more authentic feeling to my readings.

Please remember these are general readings, so if it’s doesn’t resonate it may in the future or sometime your energy just doesn’t click with a reader and that’s fine, that’s why there are numerous amounts of tarot readers around so that we can find the reader who is right for us.

TIMESTAMPS
Group #1 - 1:31
Group #2 - 15:18
Group #3 - 27:53
Group #4 - 41:29

taroting reading,pick a card,traot,tarot,benefit,help,card reading,oracle,future prediction,

Post a Comment

0 Comments