Advertisement

YAH PUT US INTO CAPTIVITY WITH A STRONG HAND! HE WILL BRING US OUT OF CAPTIVITY WITH A STRONG HAND!

YAH PUT US INTO CAPTIVITY WITH A STRONG HAND! HE WILL BRING US OUT OF CAPTIVITY WITH A STRONG HAND! YOVHELIYM (JUBILEES) 1:14-16 את CEPHER
And I will hide my face from them, and I will deliver them into the hand of the other nations for captivity, and for a prey, and for devouring, and I will remove them from the midst of the land, and I will scatter them amongst the other nations. And they will forget all my Torah and all my commandments and all my judgments, and will go astray as to New Moons, and Shabbathoth, and feasts, and jubilees, and ordinances. And after this they will turn to me from amongst the other nations with all their heart and with all their soul and with all their strength, and I will gather them from amongst all the other nations, and they will seek me, so that I shall be found of them, when they seek me with all their heart and with all their soul.

YIRMEYAHU (JEREMIAH) 29:14 את CEPHER
And I will be found of you, says YAHUAH: and I will turn away את eth-your captivity, and I will gather you from all the nations, and from all the places whither I have driven you, says YAHUAH; and I will bring you again into the place whence I caused you to be carried away captive.

YECHEZQ'EL (EZEKIEL) 20:34-38 את CEPHER
And I will bring you out from the people, and will gather you out of the countries wherein ye are scattered, with a mighty hand, and with a stretched out arm, and with fury poured out. And I will bring you into the wilderness of the people, and there will I plead with you face to face. Like as I pleaded את eth-with your fathers in the wilderness of the land of Mitsrayim, so will I plead with you, says ADONAI YAHUAH. And I will cause you to pass under the rod, and I will bring you into the bond of the covenant: And I will purge out from among you the rebels, and them that transgress against me: I will bring them forth out of the country where they sojourn, and they shall not enter into the land of Yashar'el: and ye shall know that I am YAHUAH.

CAPTIVITY,GEARGE FLOYD,HANGING,LYNCHING,BLACK PEOPLE,FULLER,HATE,

Post a Comment

0 Comments