Advertisement

ASMR | Slow, gentle back scratch with fabric sounds *no whisper* (sooo tingly 🤤)

ASMR | Slow, gentle back scratch with fabric sounds *no whisper* (sooo tingly 🤤) Hi everyone! In this video, I'm back with my sister @emvy ASMR and pampering her with a super slow & gentle back scratch. The fabric sounds are so tingly... I almost fell asleep while editing! Hope y'all enjoy :)

P.S. I think I'm going to make a whisper version of this as well!

Business inquiries:
xokatieasmr@gmail.com

Tip Jar:

This is totally up to you! If you would like to support me further, this is a link to my PayPal account where you can contribute :) This helps me purchase better equipment, props, etc. for content. I am so grateful for y'all's support!

asmr,back scratch,tingles,fabric sounds,fabric scratching,fabric sounds asmr,tingly fabric,slow back scratch,gentle back scratch,fabric back scratch,tingly back scratch,no whisper,no whisper asmr,

Post a Comment

0 Comments