Advertisement

Competitions Ranked by How Many Times the ALDC Competed There || Dance Moms

Competitions Ranked by How Many Times the ALDC Competed There || Dance Moms Hey guys, it’s Rocketman ALDC 🚀
Today i’ll be ranking every competition on the show by how many times the ALDC competed there! I only counted it if the ALDC was there, so the episodes with just the Candy Apples will not be counted. Just a note: I forgot Fearless Dance Experience because I forgot it existed and the wiki doesn’t mention it. Enjoy the video!

An audio swap of mine you might like:
Crossroads x Paint The Pictures


Another video of mine you might like:
Season 8 Solos That Won Ranked:


Some facts about me:
🔸I’m a boy
🔹I’m 15
🔸I’m a figure skater
🔹I don’t dance, but I do love dance :)
🔸I’m always looking to make new friends.
🔹I’m also down to collab and do sfs:)

Subscribe for more videos like this!

dance moms,ranking,competitions,competitions ranked by how many times the aldc competed there,competition,aldc,rocketman aldc,

Post a Comment

0 Comments