Advertisement

End Him Smooth! | Diss Track???

End Him Smooth! | Diss Track??? Just When I Thought I Was Isolated From Any Mess... My Ex Homeboy Tried To Slander My Name On The Media! HE MADE MORE RUMORS

#SmoothGio

ON A ROAD TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS!

Follow SmoothGio:
Instagram:
Twitter:
Facebook:
Snapchat:

Watch More SmoothGio:
SOCIAL EXPERIMENTS PLAYLIST:
PUBLIC INTERVIEWS PLAYLIST:
PRANKS PLAYLIST:
CHALLENGES PLAYLIST:

About SmoothGio:
AYE MAN... SAY MAN... It's Ya Boy SmoothGio
Welcome To My Channel, Join DaSmoothCrew & SUBSCRIBE! Videos Include Public Interviews, Pranks, Challenges, & Many More.
Thanks For All The Love & Support! ❤️🙌🏾

king cid,smooth gio,beef,smoothgio and king cid beef,smooth,diss track,smoothgio music,dymondsflawless,gio,cid,drama,drama news,drama alert,the truth,dear son,dear son your done,king cid ex,ex girlfriend,king cid new girlfriend,

Post a Comment

0 Comments