Advertisement

て form as 'because' How to say 'I'm glad that...' | 'It's too hot to eat' JlPT N4

て form as  'because' How to say 'I'm glad that...' | 'It's too hot to eat'  JlPT N4 Do you want to become fluent fast??
Get my products on my Patreon page and learn Japanese fast!


My instagram:

Today I made a video that is highly requested!
How express your feeling and say "I'm glad that..." / I'm happy that...
I'm frustrated that.../It's a shame that...

Also, how to say "It's too hot to eat"/ "I can't do this because..."
I couldn't do it because...

て form,Te form,How to say I'm glad in Japanese,How to say I'm happy,how to say im happy in japanese,よかった,Yokatta,しあわせ,うれしい,Shiawase vs,How to use te form,how to use te form japanese,How to say because in Japanese,jlpt n4 grammar,N4,

Post a Comment

0 Comments