Advertisement

I Relied On People And This Is What Went Wrong | My 7 Mistakes #3

I Relied On People And This Is What Went Wrong | My 7 Mistakes #3 #mistake #people #wentwrong

This is a mistake I made for many years! It is also a mistake that can take your business under!

When you rely on people rather than having a process you put the power into the individual...not the company. Therefore if that person wants to move on you have a BIG problem.

Watch this video to see how I have overcome this problem myself.

Also, don't forget to leave a like and comment and subscribe for brand new videos every single week!


Catch me on Facebook:



Hit me up on Instagram:



Or follow us on Twitter:


Please feel free to drop a comment below or direct message if you do have any questions.

Mortgage,selfemployed,Self-employedandlovingit,Self-EmployedMortgage,Mortgagebroker,garydas,activebrokers,mortgageloans,house,help,essex,uk,Chelmsford,entrepreneur,entrepreneurlifestyle,expert,advisor,remortgage,getyourdreamhome,dreamhome,company,companyman,homeloans,lifestyle,elite,mistakes,people,relying,relying on people,mistake 3,gary das series,business mistakes,employees,employee mistakes,bad employers,bad employees,business horror stories,

Post a Comment

0 Comments