Advertisement

Twelve Tone Box || Sound Bite #1 || Jazz Guitar Lesson || II-V-I

Twelve Tone Box || Sound Bite #1 || Jazz Guitar Lesson || II-V-I In this sound bite series I create short chord progressions and melodic motifs over common jazz chord changes. Check the transcription after the video and subscribe.

For more sound bites and transcriptions, go to my SoundSlice page:


Find out more about my music and get in touch:


Follow me on Instagram:

jazz,jazz guitar,sound bites,sound bite,12 tone box,guitar,chords,II-V-I,harmony,jazz harmony,gibson,gibson es 140,pedro velasco,harmonics,bill frisell,sound scapes,sound slice,jazz standards,chord,chord extentions,lick,guitar lick,jazz lick,chord progression,chord progressions,melodic motifs,melodic motif,chord changes,transcribe,transcription,score,jazz score,TAB,guitar tab,notation,tab transcription,free lesson,guitar lesson,free guitar lesson,

Post a Comment

0 Comments