Advertisement

VLOG: weekend on the cape! beach, dinner, spending time with family

VLOG: weekend on the cape! beach, dinner, spending time with family Go to for 15% off your order! Brought to you by Raycon.

Items Mentioned:
Gym Bag:
Bala Bangles:
Nike Spandex:
Outdoor Voices Bra:
Adidas Ultra Boost Sneakers:
Green Leopard Bikini Top:
Green Leopard Bikini Bottom:
White Midi Dress:
Nespresso Machine:
Tan Bomber Jacket:

Follow me on Instagram!

Requested:
- Apartment Tour:
- How I edit my Instagram photos:
- Jewelry Collection:

Business Inquiries:
contact@tablerockmanagement.com

With Love,
Maggie MacDonald

Register to Vote:

Link to my GoFundMe! I'm matching donations up to $5000, together we can get there:

Learn More About Embrace Race:
They are a local organization from Amherst, MA ❤️

maggie macdonald,emma macdonald,summer,summer 2020,cape cod,cape vlog,vlog,vacation,massachusetts,boston,sisters,family,healthy eating,

Post a Comment

0 Comments