Advertisement

I GAINED 10 POUNDS! | Weight Loss Motivation | How to lose 25 pounds? | Weight Loss Journey

I GAINED 10 POUNDS! | Weight Loss Motivation | How to lose 25 pounds? | Weight Loss Journey Today is a new day! I am back and I am better! My weight loss journey continues. I have gained 10 pounds and I am ready to get back on course a lose some more weight! My goal is to develop a stable healthy life and feel good in my skin! I hope you enjoy this weight loss motivational video!

*Disclaimer: I am not a professional. If you have any questions or concerns, please speak to your doctor. I am stating what works for me when it comes to weight loss.

Make sure you check out my new accessories boutique! It is called Pop Style by Lia J. Here is the website: www.popstylebyliaj.com

Social Media Accounts:
Instagram: @liahenton
Pop Style Instagram: @shop.popstyle

Fitness journey,How to lose weight,How to lose 10 pounds fast,Weight loss journey,Quarantine weight loss,COVID-19,How to lose 25 pounds,Lia J,Nutrition,I gained weight,How to gain weight,Glow up,quarantine glow up,Easy weight loss,Smaller waist,Chloe ting,Eating right,Love myself,Love my body,Comfortable in your skin,how to drop weight,Easy workout,how to lose fat,slim face,no more depression,

Post a Comment

0 Comments