Advertisement

I SURPRISED MY DAUGHTERS WITH AN AMAZING ROOM TRANSFORMATION!

I SURPRISED MY DAUGHTERS WITH AN AMAZING ROOM TRANSFORMATION! When we first moved into our house the girl's room was a guest room/their room but we didn't really use it at all. Now that Maddie is a big girl and Lucca is up to doing her thing we finally finished their room after 3 years and it came out amazing. It was a longgggg process but it ass definitely worth it and he GIRLS LOVE IT. I think I love it more though because now I get my bed back to myself .. well .. I still gotta share with Charlotte .. but I don't mind dat! ;)

FAMBAM MAKE SURE YOU TEXT ME SINCE YOUTUBE CUT OUT COMMENTS OFF. My number is 612-230-7073

Marriage Podcast Channel:
Apple: |
Spotify:

Instagram:
Ced:
Charlotte:

Facebook


Music:


room makeover aesthetic,room makeover on a budget,room makeover kids,room makeover small room,room makeover ideas,room makeover,room maker,room maker 2020,surprise room makeover,surprise room makeover for daughter,surprise room makeover for teenage girl,surprise room transformation,surprise room makeover 2020,surprise room makeover crazy pieces,best room accessories,best room setup,best room accessories for guys,ascedbyme proposal,ascedbyme birth,

Post a Comment

0 Comments