Advertisement

IN SPITE OF | DESPITE | ALTHOUGH | EVEN THOUGH | THOUGH - improve your grammar

IN SPITE OF | DESPITE | ALTHOUGH | EVEN THOUGH | THOUGH - improve your grammar Let's boost your grammar and vocabulary with these important English words. In spite of, despite, although, even though and though, all show CONTRAST.

We use them to talk about things that happen when something else doesn't matter.

These words can be used in any situation! If you are taking an exam (IELTS, Cambridge etc.) try to add these to your writing and speaking tasks. Show the examiner that you can form strong sentences!

Please leave a comment and I can't wait to make another video for you :)

Your teacher,
Arnel


Do you want to learn with me? Check out my online school:


I love making new English learning content. Be sure to SUBSCRIBE to my mailing list so you get all of my blogs and videos directly in your inbox:


If you love English learning graphics, go to my Instagram!


If you love videos and blog posts, go over to my Facebook!


Do you love reading answers to the most common grammar questions? My Quora is the place for you!


#LearnEnglish #EnglishLesson #StudyEnglish #EnglishGrammar

in spite of,despite,although,even though,though,english grammar,english vocabulary,english teacher,american english,british english,improve english,speak english,english exam,

Post a Comment

0 Comments