Advertisement

Risk Of Rain 2 Is As Excellent As Everybody Says It Is (Review)

Risk Of Rain 2 Is As Excellent As Everybody Says It Is (Review) Visit to get 15% off a pair of Raycon True Wireless Earbuds. Thanks to them for supporting this video and thank you for watching it.
--
Risk of Rain 2 doesn't look like much the first time you boot it up, but its simplicity masks depth, replayability and polish that you find in few titles. This is an exceptionally well made game.
--
Edited by Austin @ausomehd
--
You can find my second channel here;


Skill Up Gaming Facebook Page!


Twitter: (@skillupyt)

Instagram:

Join us on the community Discord:

--
Serious Sam 4 Review:


Marvel's Avengers Review


BPM: Bullets Per Minute Review


The Outer Worlds Peril on Gorgon Review:


Wasteland 3 Review:


BPM: Bullets Per Minute Impressions:


No Straight Roads Review:


Battloads Review:


Grounded Early Access Review:


Marvel's Avengers Beta Review:


Hyper Scape Review:


Ghost of Tsushima Review:


My Watch Dogs Legion impressions:


My Assassin's Creed Valhalla impressions:


My Maneater Review:


My Disintegration Review


My Cyberpunk 2077 Hands-On Impressions


My Last of Us Part II Review:


My Last of Us Part I review:


My Crucible Review:


My Deep Rock Galactic review:


My Minecraft Dungeons review:


My Hunt: Showdown review:


My Control Foundation DLC review:


Resident Evil 7 Review:


Gears Tactics Review:


Fallout 76 Wastelanders Review:


Black Mesa Review:


Final Fantasy VII Remake Review:


My TemTem Early Access Review:


My Subnautica review:


My GOTY video for 2019:


Disco Elysium Review:


Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order Review:


Pokemon Sword and Shield Review:


CoD Modern Warfare vs Spec Ops The Line


Death Stranding Review:


The Outer Worlds Review:


Ghost Recon Breakpoint Is Terrible:


Control Review:


Wolfenstein: Youngblood Review


My Days Gone Review:


My Metro Exodus Review:


My Anthem Review:


My Apex Legends review:


My Resident Evil 2 review:


Ace Combat 7 Review:


My Fallout 76 Review:


My Red Dead Redemption 2 Review:


Assassin's Creed Odyssey: The Review


Destiny 2: Forsaken Review


Destiny 2: Warmind DLC:


Destiny 2 - Curse of Osiris Review (I'm Done With Destiny 2):


My Destiny 2 Review:


No Man's Sky - The Review


My Detroit: Become Human Review:


My God of War review:


Final Fantasy XV Royal Edition Review


My Kingdom Come: Deliverance Review:


My Monster Hunter World Review:


The Division Review (2018)


Warframe: The Plains of Eidolon Review:


My Warframe Review (2017)

skill up,skill,up,gameplay,games,guide,risk of rain 2 review,risk of rain 2 walkthrough,risk of rain review,risk of rain 2 gameplay,hopoo games,roguelike,rogue like,third person shooter,indie games,playstation 4,xbox one,switch,risk of rain stadia,risk of rain pc,risk of rain 2 guide,risk of rain 2 final boss,risk of rain 2 impressions,risk of rain 2 ost,risk of rain 2 coop,coop games,coop shooters,coop games 2020,best games 2020,roguelikes 2020,

Post a Comment

0 Comments