Advertisement

I Ate The UNHEALTHIEST Death Row LAST MEAL Requests!

I Ate The UNHEALTHIEST Death Row LAST MEAL Requests! Thanks to Ridge Wallet for sponsoring this video!
Check out Use Code “ELECTRIC ” for 10% off your order

#ErikTheElectric #FoodChallenge #FinalMeals
Hey Everyone! In this challenge I attempted to eat the CRAZIEST "last meal" requests from prisoners on death row. These meals were insanely calorie dense, I had my work cut out for me! Be sure to stick around until the end to see how I do!

All New Merch is LIVE! ►



Follow Erik TheElectric:
Second Channel:
Follow “The Electrics” ►
Instagram:
Facebook:
Twitter:
Snapchat:
Twitch:
My Merchandise! ►


Watch More Erik TheElectric:
Cheat Days:
Restaurant Challenges:
Popular Videos:
Latest Uploads:

Support The Channel on Patreon! ►

Send me stuff! ►
11251 Rancho Carmel Dr #503077
San Diego, CA
92150


About Erik TheElectric:

I'm Erik.

I’m a guy with a HUGE appetite that LOVES food! A few years ago, I discovered my ability to eat large amounts of food and founded this channel to share it with THE WORLD! This channel is dedicated to all of my crazy eating stunts and eating challenges.

I live in the United States of America, home to some of the tastiest fast food in the world. What you’ll find on this channel are INSANE amounts of food, fast food challenges and INSANE restaurant challenges! Follow me in my journey to continue to go BIG when it comes to food and subscribe down below!

eriktheelectric,erik the electric,erik the electric food challenge,erik the electric eating challenge,erik the electric last meals,erik the electric calorie challenge,final meals,last meals on death row,final meal requests,the unhealthiest last meals on death row,

Post a Comment

0 Comments