Advertisement

Stream No. 134 Part Two: Be Kind! | Run It Back Showdown!

Stream No. 134 Part Two: Be Kind! | Run It Back Showdown! Welp, the internet had its say for this stream, which may have been a good thing...We struggled with this Showdown, but please enjoy part two of this three-part internet adventure!

Very exciting news! An Ethernet connection should be happening on Saturday, and a gaming/streaming PC is in the works! The setup is improving, and I am so excited!!

Hello! Ashley Sanders here! I am currently a junior in college, and for study breaks and amongst many hobbies I have, I enjoy playing video games. As an extremely competitive sports fans, you can find me frequently playing MLB The Show. Follow me on Twitter @Ashley22Sanders

This video was streamed on November 24, 2020.

Broadcasted live on Twitch -- Watch live at

twitch,games,

Post a Comment

0 Comments