Advertisement

Until Dusk - Metal Detecting A Small Spot That Never Disappoints!

Until Dusk - Metal Detecting A Small Spot That Never Disappoints! Join me for another exciting relic hunt in a nice location, that never disappoints.
Well, finds are not everything, the overall detecting experience is what counts at the end of the day (for me). I often prefer the "tracking aspect" where you have to find a trace from the past, that may lead to a spot with more finds.
Locations like this that a larger amount of finds are like hunting a field. Nice, but not challenging from the tracking aspect and therefore a little bit boring after a while.

This is the reason why I often don't return to a place like this for a while. But with a certain mindset it's great fun (if it doesn't happen too often).

This time it was a perfect place for me. I had a lot of fun and was also able to find some nice, interesting relics. I also wanted to try, how my "new" Deus setting performs.

I hope you enjoyed this outing as well.
Thanks for watching!

---
Music Credit:
Spider Eyes by Kevin MacLeod
Link:
License:

Metal Detecting,Awesome Relic Hunt,Great Finds,Artifacts,History,1700's,Traces From The Past,Old Relics,Old Location,Xp Deus,Abandoned Garden,Old Path,Skill,Until Dusk,Humor,Asmr,yt:cc=on,

Post a Comment

0 Comments