Advertisement

9 Tips For Natural Hair Length Retention | Fast Hair Growth By Retaining Length

9 Tips For Natural Hair Length Retention | Fast Hair Growth By Retaining Length Oops 😯I have been natural for 6 years and seven months not 5 years and seven months.


Hey Lovely

In this video, I share the methods I used over the years that helped me with my natural hair length retention. I hope you find these tips helpful. If you have any more questions please let me know.

Finger Detangling Video :

Lets connect:

IG: cravingcurlykinks

natural hair growth remedies,natural hair length retention tips,natural hair growth tips black women,natural hair growth journey,natural hair growth products,natural hair gel,natural hair gurus exposed,natural hair length check,retain length natural hair,retain length natural hair 4c,length retention natural hair styles,long natural hair,big chop,transitioning to natural,short natural hair styles,chizi duru,naturally temi,issa wig,natural hair styles,

Post a Comment

0 Comments