Advertisement

How to use Should have Would have and Could have?എങ്ങനെയൊക്കെ ആണ് ഉപയോഗിക്കേണ്ടത് ??

How to use Should have Would have and Could have?എങ്ങനെയൊക്കെ ആണ് ഉപയോഗിക്കേണ്ടത് ?? For inquiries of online Spoken English and IELTS classes, leave a whatspp message on +91 6235462408


Follow me on Instagram for daily short videos.🤩

Facebook.com/manglishworld123


More Examples:
* I could have gone directly to college, but I decided to travel for a year.
* He could've saved Andre.
* If I could have seen the stage, I would have told you who was playing.
*You could have opened the door when you saw what I was carrying.
* She could have lost her job if they had found out..

Follow me on:
Instagram:
The best books for IELTS self-preparation.
check the link:

COULD HAVE IN MALAYALAM,WOULD HAVE IN MALAYALAM,SHOULD HAVE IN MALAYALAM,HOW TO USE COULD HAVE WOULD HAVE SHOULD HAVE,EGNLISH GRAMMAR IN MALAYALAM,M4TECH,MANGLISH WORLD,VINEETH T KURUP,LEARN E,

Post a Comment

0 Comments