Advertisement

Money Saving Tips || How To Save Money (Best Strategy)

Money Saving Tips || How To Save Money (Best Strategy) In this video, I will share the method that I used to save nearly $12,000 in the past 6 months.
To save money effectively, it's essential to have a thorough plan.
This is MY personal experience.
The variation in income and financial responsibilities among people will impact one's ability to save a given percentage of their income.

Earn up to 1.75% interest on this high yield savings account by CIT Bank:

The MOST EFFECTIVE money-saving strategy for myself was to set up automatic withdrawals from my primary bank account to various savings and investment accounts at a set rate of 30% of my total income. I found it best to schedule automatic withdrawals for the day income is posted to my primary bank account. I then proceed to live off of 70% of my income and disregard the 30% which was deposited into savings and investment accounts.

Cost of owning a car:

💰 Invest for FREE with M1 Finance ➤➤➤

Follow me on Instagram ➤➤➤

Get a free stock when you open an account on Robinhood (valued up to $226):
(offer subject to change, some restrictions apply)

Protect your family with life insurance today:

budget tips,frugal,hacks,how to save,how to save money,how to save money fast,make money,minimalism and money saving,minimalist money,minimalist saving money,minimalist savings,money,money saving,money saving hacks,money saving tips,save,save money,save up,saving hacks,saving money,saving money and minimalism,saving money hacks,saving tips,simple living,the whole happy life,ways to save money,what i stopped buying,nate o'brien,

Post a Comment

0 Comments