Advertisement

SENSIBLE or SENSITIVE?! Do NOT confuse!

SENSIBLE or SENSITIVE?! Do NOT confuse! In this video I'm talking about two commonly confused words: SENSIBLE and SENSITIVE. These two adjectives are false friends in many languages so they can be confusing. Watch the video to learn how to use these words appropriately!
*************
📌Get my FREE e-book "50 MUST KNOW WORDS AND PHRASES IN ENGLISH" here 👉

📌LEARN 100 COMMON PHRASAL VERBS THE MOST NATURAL AND EFFECTIVE WAY 👉

Follow me on Instagram:

Follow me on Facebook:

Contact me via email: tanya@icdenglish.com

commonly confused words,confused words,english words often confused,english lessons,icdenglish,i can do english,sensible or sensitive,sensible vs sensitive,sensible person,sensitive person,sensible,sensitive,false friends,

Post a Comment

0 Comments