Advertisement

TRANSFORMERS: THE BASICS on RATCHET

TRANSFORMERS: THE BASICS on RATCHET It's another Big One this week, as we take a look at The Basics on Autobot Chief Medical Officer RATCHET, and how he went from party animal to cranky old geezer! I know, I know... you needed that!

Support the show on Patreon:
Buy me a coffee:
Follow me on Twitter:
Follow me on Tumblr:

Logo by Liam Shalloo:

Music: Aitech Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License

generation 1,diaclone,ironhide,ratched,one flew over the cuckoo's nest,marvel comics,wheeljack,dinobots,megatron,movie,revenge of the fallen,dark of the moon,age of extinction,lockdown,animated,arcee,omega supreme,prime,i needed that,idw publishing,infiltration,more than meets the eye,drift,pharma,robots in disguise,rescue bots academy,bumblebee,cyberverse,war for cybertron,siege,earthrise,shattered glass,history,lore,

Post a Comment

0 Comments