Advertisement

Wood Turning Golf Tees

Wood Turning Golf Tees Making this vase out of golf tees was fun, but it's probably my last sporting equipment woodturning project for a while. You'd be surprised how much a golf tee can sting when it ejects at 1000 RPM! It's not the prettiest vase I've made, but I still think it's cool seeing the tees suspended in resin.

My tools:
Starbond Glue: (Use discount code "cook" for 10% off!)
Resin:
Finishing Oil:
Carbide Chisels:
Face Shield:
Center Finder:
Jet Lathe:
Nova Chuck:
Miter Saw:
Drill:
Square:
Clamps:

*if you shop through these links I may receive a small commission. The price is the same for you, but it helps support me as a beginner woodturner in my quest to get a bigger lathe to make bigger projects, and I really appreciate it!

#woodturning
#woodworking
#resin

wood turning,woodturning for beginners,wood turning log into bowl,woodturning log,lathe,woodturning bowl,wood turning project,wood turning videos,natural edge bowl,woodturning tools,woodworking for beginners,live edge bowl turning,woodturning plans,wood turning basics beginners,wood turning time lapse,woodturning ideas,wood working ideas,resin,lathe woodturning,woodturning epoxy,woodturning,beginner wood turning,matt jacobs,satisfying,andy phillip,

Post a Comment

0 Comments