Advertisement

Scratch Bash Project: Westinghouse Transformer Factory- Part One

Scratch Bash Project: Westinghouse Transformer Factory- Part One Here we go! For Part One I cover the layout of the factory area, show the planning done to determine what I need to build this monster, and even show you the cost for me to purchase the materials. I decided to go with the Imagine That Laser Art (ITLA) Wall Panels. For me- and you may have a completely different opinion- it makes the most "sense/cents" for what I want to accomplish in my desired time frame.

The ITLA panels are on order and I was told will have around a two week lead time. While waiting I still have plenty to do and I cover a bit of that at the end of this video.

Stay tuned- as I mentioned my goal is to have the Sharon area done by June 1st 2021. This is optimistic, but I am going to push myself to meet that date. The next Part will be once all the wall panels have arrived and construction has started. Or I may post a short video covering the prototype aspects of the Westinghouse Sharon Factory and how I plan to incorporate some of these items into the model.

westinghouse,bennett railroad,

Post a Comment

0 Comments