Advertisement

Ensoniq EPS16+ | A Superb Classic Workstation

Ensoniq EPS16+ | A Superb Classic Workstation Support this channel on Patreon:


Look over my shoulder as I work on a piece of intro music for someone. I use only the Ensoniq EPS16plus from 1990 and I take you through my sampling process, editing and sequencing of this track. What I wanted to do is to sample all original sounds for this to get the "magic" out of the converters of this beautiful sounding machine.
This video does not cover everything about this machine, so just chip in through the comments if you want to give away tips and tricks to users! :)






Please join me on social media:





I use DistroKid for all my releases onto streaming services.
Try out Distrokid yourself and get a 7% discount off your first year by using this link:


Growing up I listened to so much synth-pop and it's only natural that my own music takes inspiration from many of the acts I loved back then. I still love them and listen to them!

Howard Jones, Depeche Mode, Pet Shop Boys, New Order, Erasure, Thompson Twins, Tears for Fears, The Human League, Propaganda. FGTH, Ultravox, OMD, Eurythmics, Duran Duran, Giorgio Moroder, Jean Michel Jarre, Jan Hammer, Alphaville, A-ha as well as loads of artists doing what is now called Italo Disco. And many more great acts like Nik Kershaw, Spandau Ballet, Wham, Dire Straits ++

Retro,Vintage,synthesizer,synth-pop,synthpop,synthwave,retrowave,80s,digital,analog,roland,yamaha,korg,akai,EMU,norway,aremark,espen,kraft,ensoniq,eps,eps16,plus,workstation,sampler,sequencer,1990,tutorial,workflow,italo disco,behringer,tom,sequential,drum machine,sampling,

Post a Comment

0 Comments