Advertisement

Gareth Gates - Anyone Of Us (Stupid Mistake)

Gareth Gates - Anyone Of Us (Stupid Mistake) Gareth Gates' official music video for 'Anyone Of Us (Stupid Mistakes)'. Click to listen to Gareth Gates on Spotify:

As featured on The Very Best Of Gareth Gates. Click to buy the track or album via iTunes:
Google Play:
Amazon:
Stream more music from Gareth Gates here:

More from Gareth Gates
Unchained Melody:
Spirit In The Sky:
Say It Isn't So:

More great 00's videos here:

Follow Gareth Gates
Website:
Facebook:
Twitter:

Subscribe to Gareth Gates on YouTube:

---------

Lyrics:

I've been letting you down, down
Girl I know I've been such a fool
Giving in to temptation
When I should've played it cool
The situation got out of hand
I hope you understand

It can happen to..
Anyone of us, anyone you think of
Anyone can fall
Anyone can hurt someone they love
Hearts will break
'Cause I made a stupid mistake
It can happen to..
Anyone of us, say you will forgive me
Anyone can fail
Say you will believe me
I can't take my heart will break
'Cause I made a stupid mistake

suspicious minds,acoustic,music,gareth gates songs,instrumental,say it isn't so,evergreen,gareth gates audition,vevo,anyone of us,sunshine,unchained melody,official,download,anyone of us stupid mistake,karaoke,remix,anyone of us remix,lyrics,audio,official video,cover,anyone of us karaoke,anyone of us official video,vietsub,gareth gates,Sony,spirit in the sky,music video,anyone of us cover,single,album,live,

Post a Comment

0 Comments