Advertisement

Lonely Hearts- Indie|Folk|Chill Playlist, 2021

Lonely Hearts- Indie|Folk|Chill Playlist, 2021 **All song titles, times, and musician names are listed under the 'Show More' tab **

-Spotify version

0:00-Paul Weinfield -"Bedouin Moon" (ft. Jeff Jacobs)
4:07-Vacation Manor-"Feel Something"
8:19-Jenny Kern-"Run"
12:13-Garrett Kato-"Firestarter"
15:26-Ocie Elliott-"Now You Don't"
18:38--Taylor Armstrong -"Tender"
23:17-Johnny Dioxide-"Pools of Wonder"
25:16-Tessa Rae-"Drunk Eyes"
28:01-James Davies- "Let Me Know"
31:28-Will Killen-"Oh"
35:24-Brent Mathews-"Through It All" (feat. Bailey Jehl)
38:50-Cathartic Fall-"Waiting in the Dark"
42:39-Mason Oakes-"Changing"
45:56-Edwin-"Face In Chrome"
49:25-Ben Strawn-"Cause I Love You"
52:34-Dylan Dunlap-"Soldier On"
56:58-Brian Dale Allen Strouse-"(Twenty) Mono No Aware"
1:00:03-Jason Patrick Anderson-"Back to Boston"

-Photo by Jurica Koletic


🦊 🦊 P.S , If you would like to make a small donation to my channel, it would be kindly appreciated. I make no money off my channel, otherwise. Working with copyright in the majority of my videos means that I am not in the YouTube partnership program, so I cannot monetize my channel, and make no money off of it.Thank you so much for your support. Warm wishes, Foxxy. 🦊🦊

indie music channel,indie playlist,sad indie playlist,new indie playlist,indie folk playlist,Calm music,Calm playlist,Calm Indie Folk,Best Indie Folk,Indie Folk music channel,Folk playlist,Relaxing music,Relaxing folk music,Music to study to,music to relax to,

Post a Comment

0 Comments