Advertisement

Minimal brushes & paints allows you to become intimate with your materials

Minimal brushes & paints allows you to become intimate with your materials Keeping your brushes and paints to a minimum allows you to become intimate with your materials. In time you will come to trust your equipment and know exactly what you and it is capable of.

-~-~~-~~~-~~-~-
LOVE WATERCOLOUR PAINTING AND WANT TO LEARN MORE? HERE ARE SOME NEXT STEPS:

1. PATREON: Your patronage helps fund my creations and keep it sustainable. Help me build the channel by becoming a patron at

2. READ MY BOOKS: My ‘Watercolour Painting Made Simple’ series of books contain step-by-step photographs to guide you through each painting and is available in softback, hardback & Kindle. Preview the books at

Fancy a Kindle Unlimited 30-Day FREE Trial? Sign up at

3. SUBSCRIBE: Never miss another video by subscribing now to my channel.


4. PAINTINGS: My paintings are available for purchase at


5. PODCAST: Listen to my podcast ‘My Watercolour Diary’ where I answer your questions at

6. MATERIALS: These are the paints, paper and brush I use for painting watercolours:

Fabriano Watercolour Paper 50 pack of quarters (15x11in) 130lb (280gsm) NOT surface


Pro Arte Ron Ranson Hake Brush - Large

Winsor & Newton Cotman 21ml Water Colour Tubes
Raw Sienna
Burnt Umber
Light Red
Ultramarine
Lemon Yellow Hue
Payne's Gray
Alizarin Crimson Hue 003

7. SOCIAL MEDIA: Let’s connect!




-~-~~-~~~-~~-~-

materials

Post a Comment

0 Comments