Advertisement

THE FITTING❤The Nanny Affair, Chapter 17 💎

THE FITTING❤The Nanny Affair, Chapter 17 💎 Damn, this chapter was all heat! I need a cigarette 🚬

But the parts in-between gave us a glimpse of real love and how happy of a family that they could have.
----
Thanks for watching the video! Hope you 👍 Liked it!!☺

If you could, please watch at least 1 full ad🙏
[[The more money earned from Youtube, the more money & time I can put into making the videos for the channel-- Because I really want to post every choices book that you want]]
💜💜
As always, I am incredibly grateful for your support!
I always look forward to your comments & do my best to respond and to answer every question.
Thank you so much for watching and actually subscribing to this! I am beyond humbled.
Love always,
🤍B -CFA-
_________________________________
Game:: "Choices: Stories You Play" by Pixelberry
-----Download the app!----- 
GooglePlay Store→
iTunes Store→
For all the latest news on upcoming books and more, check out Pixelberry Studios Blog→
--

Disclaimer- The video is fair use according to the copyright disclaimer under section 107 of the copyright law 1976

THE NANNY AFFAIR,SAM DALTON,male sam,Katerina and sam,mickey,mason,twins,sofia russo,pixelberry studios,pb studios,Choices Stories you Play,tna,chapter 3,bizzyschoices,Abhirio,lostguardian,diamonds used,

Post a Comment

0 Comments