Advertisement

Train - Drops of Jupiter (Official Video)

Train - Drops of Jupiter (Official Video) Train's official music video for "Drops of Jupiter (Tell Me)"
Listen to Train:

Subscribe to the official Train channel:

Watch more of Train’s Music Videos:

Follow Train:
Facebook:
Twitter:
Instagram:
Website:
Spotify:

Lyrics:
Then I won a hundred bucks on a scratch-off ticket
I bought two 12-packs and a tank of gas with it
She swore they were a waste of time
Oh, but she was wrong
I was caller number five on a radio station
Won a four day, three night beach vacation
Deep sea señorita fishing down in Panama
And I ain't gotta see my
Ex-future-mother-in-law anymore
Oh Lord, when it rains it pours

#Train #DropsofJupiter #OfficialVideo

drops of jupiter,train,train drops of jupiter,jupiter,drop of jupiter,jupiter song,tears of jupiter,train jupiter,drops of jupiter train,one hit wonders,drops of jupiter lyrics,train songs,jupiter train,milky way,tell me did you sail across the sun,did you make it to the milky way,train band,hey soul sister train,drops of jupiter video,drive by,matchbox twenty,five for fighting,valentines day,valentines day music,love,

Post a Comment

0 Comments