Advertisement

'When Will My Life Begin' Toy Music Video! | Disney Princess

'When Will My Life Begin' Toy Music Video! | Disney Princess Grab your favorite Rapunzel doll and sing along to our toy remake of "When Will My Life Begin?" from Disney's Tangled!

A Little Disney History: From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family.

disney,disney princess,official disney princess,disney princess channel,disney princess club,princess club,tangled,rapunzel,pascal,flynn rider,when will my life begin,disney songs,disney music video,disney toys,toy music video,tangled music video,mandy moore tangled,when will my life begin video,tangled live action,disney music,tangled toys,rapunzel toys,rapunzel lego set,princess toys,rapunzel hair,

Post a Comment

0 Comments