Advertisement

A man who can't aim plays Apex Legends ft. CaptainTypho

A man who can't aim plays Apex Legends ft. CaptainTypho I've never placed this before and I'm ready to carry my team to second place

Typho's channel!
And Twitch:

~Twitch Channel:
~Merch Shop:
~Twitter:
~Instagram:
~Discord:

~~~~~~~~Extra Things~~~~~~~~

Everything you see in my videos is edited livestream highlights taken from my Twitch channel. My schedule is Tuesday & Thursday @ 7pm, Saturday & Sunday @ 3pm - all times based in Ireland.

Video edited by Ashtaric! Go support her here:
And here:

RTGame,RTGameCrowd,RT Game,funny clips,funny montage,highlights,Irish,funny,moments,gameplay,Apex,Apex Legends,Apex funny,Apex Legends funny,Apex Legends funny moments,Apex funny moments,Apex funny kills,Apex Legends funny kils,CaptainTypho,Captain Typho,Apex funny gameplay,Apex Legends funny gameplay,Apex highlights,Apex funny highlights,First time playing Apex,First time playing Apex Legends,

Post a Comment

0 Comments