Advertisement

Dream On (Extended Mix) - A Tribute to Avicii

Dream On (Extended Mix) - A Tribute to Avicii Avicii was not just a music producer or a DJ. He was an emotion. His music brought a certain sense of nirvana to me and millions of his fans. Maybe it was the melodies of his songs, but his music made me happy. It was hopeful and capable of teleporting you into a more colorful world free from all the stress and anxiety.

I can't believe it has been two years already since he left this world. But his music has continued to stay in our heart and his legacy is alive in the music of so many bedroom producers.

“I’ve always had a fascination with making your own music but never have been skilled enough to play the instrument, so to be able to make music without the ability was awesome.” ~Avicii

I carry the same emotion in my heart, which is another reason why he has always been an inspiration and an idol. I have always said that whatever I produce will always be a tribute to Avicii. But this track is specifically all about his old production style. I loved those extended mixes and wished he would also release an extended version of all his albums and EPs. More was always merrier.

'Dream On' - I chose this title because I've always believed in dreaming. It was a dream to produce a track with Avicii and it will always be a dream now. It might not have come true even if he was still here but this dream made me follow electronic music production and enabled me to produce this tribute from my bedroom. So yes, dreams are important; life would be too monotonous without them, I believe.

No lyrics, no short edited version, just pure music and a melody that might remind you of Avicii. If it does, this tribute would be successful.

Subscribe and click the bell icon to stay updated with all the new uploads.


Follow:
Facebook:
Instagram:

avicii id,avicii unreleased,avicii new,tribute to avicii,avicii,avicii songs,

Post a Comment

0 Comments