Advertisement

EASY BLENDING WITH COLOURED PENCILS - Speedpaint and Art Hack

EASY BLENDING WITH COLOURED PENCILS - Speedpaint and Art Hack Have you ever felt that blending with a splender is hard work and requires a lot of strength? So did I. While experimenting with my new polychromos coloured pencils and working on my blending technique with my splender pencil, I found a much easier way to blend pencils. For this art hack, I am using a cheap colourless alcohol-based marker blender to mix the colours on my paper. This video shows you the progress of my art experiment in a timelapse speeddrawing video.

I am a coloured pencil novice - but as I go along my learning process, I will share all the art hacks I find with you. Let me know if there is anything else you would like to know or if you have wishes for the next video.

This was the first video on my channel that has been edited with Da Vinci Resolve. It took me a lot of time to get into this software, but I think it's a pretty neat program. I am currently using the free version of DVR.

I am working hard on improving my content so if you have any feedback on my art and editing, I am more than glad to take it.

Best wishes
Auriel

 --------------------------------------

Click here to subscribe to my channel to see weekly art videos:


Check out and follow my Instagram for daily art fotos and WIP shots:


Join my Twitter Community:


I am also thinking of building a twitch. Follow if you want to see live drawing and want to chat:


Check out my Facebook:


Support me on Patreon to help me get started as a professional artist:


----------------------------------------

#illustrator #pencilart #traditionalart #drawing #arthack #coloredpencil #colouredpencil

coloured pencil,blending coloured pencil,how to blend coloured pencils,how to blend colored pencil,how to colour,how to color with pencils,how to blend with coloured pencils,colored pencil,blending colored pencil,blending colored pencil for beginners,blend coloured pencil,coloured pencil blending techniques,coloured pencil tips,coloured pencil portrait,art hack,art hack blending,blending hack,blending polychromos,how to use a splender,blending,splender,

Post a Comment

0 Comments