Advertisement

MAKING KYLIE JENNER'S DRESS *for cheap!*

MAKING KYLIE JENNER'S DRESS *for cheap!* HI ANGELS!

TA-DA, HOW TO MAKE KYLIE JENNER'S GOLD DRESS FOR LESS!

As soon as I saw Kylie post this pic on Instagram of herself at Justin Bieber's wedding, I decided I HAD to have her dress! But since it costs literally thousands of dollars, I thought I'd DIY it instead out of a cheap dress I bought online shopping :P

So here is how I stole the celebrity style for less, weird vlog tutorial style :p

ENJOY THE TRANSFORMATION MAKEOVER MY LOVES! I LOVE YOU!

3,210,000 KISSES!
Xx
Amber :)

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM:
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER:

MAKE YOUR OWN!
here's the dress I used lol:
wanna must buy one instead? here you go lol:

Kylie Jenner,makeover,diy,how to,dress,Amber Scholl,

Post a Comment

0 Comments