Advertisement

Pretty Much Fit (Workout) | Manjusha Karkera

Pretty Much Fit (Workout) | Manjusha Karkera Hello there.. :)
Hope you and your dear ones are doing well during this difficult phase which we all look forward to overcome.
Well, this video consists of the exercises that I pretty much perform on regular basis and working out is the best time of my day. Just thought of presenting you what it looks like ;)
Also these exercises are not advisable for beginners unless one performs it under trainers supervision.

The exercises done were:
1. Regular Push-ups (3 sets x 10-15 reps)
2. Squats with weight (3 sets x 10-15 reps)
3. Deadlift with Bar weight (3 sets x 10-15 reps)
4. Arnold Press (3 sets x 10-15 reps)
5. Seated High Pulley Row (3 sets x 10-15 reps)
6. Seated Cable Row (3 sets x 10-15 reps)
7. Overhead Barbell Press (3 sets x 8-10 reps)

I hope you enjoy watching it. Make sure you give this video a thumps up and do subscribe to my channel if you haven't already. Also let me know in the comment section how did you find this video being and what more would you like me to work on. Till then ..I pray you lots of love, best wishes and good luck. :) :)


Social Media Links: ;)
Instagram:
Facebook:
Twitter:

Karkera

Post a Comment

0 Comments