Advertisement

Problematic & Bingx - Lonely (Official Music Video)

Problematic & Bingx - Lonely (Official Music Video) Problematic & Bingx - Lonely (Official Music Video)

Lonely Music
Featuring @bingxmusic

Buy Song On Itunes:



Buy On Google Play:


Stream song on Spotify:



Buy Merch Here:



Check Out The Behind The Scenes Video For "Lonely"



Beat Produced By: Trunxkz Beatz
Mixed and Mastered by: Adam Lewis
Director of Photography: Morgan Lewis
Cover Art: Nathan Carter
Edited by: Nathan Carter
Colorist: Nathan Carter
Directed By: Problematic

Problematic - Lonely (Lyrics In Description)

Verse 1:

Know I’m young and I am gifted
I have always been persistent
Not the type to fit in crowds
I might just come across as timid
Think you coming close to me?
I guess you better check the distance
My thoughts spiral in rotation as I lay down hieroglyphics
You can judge but you ain’t lived it
Only God can be my witness
I got people that depend on me don’t like it do not listen
Im recording and absorbing every moment like my last
Funny how the tables turn? Its like time is shifting fast
I got problems I can’t solve em
Feel the pressure rising quickly
Whats a king without a queen?
If there’s no-one there to check me
Ive been working endlessly I don’t know how to take a break
I may never love again I keep dwelling on mistakes (Ooohh)

Chorus:

Not the type to socialize I feel like that the blame is always on me
My bi-polar my anxiety depression it has got me going crazy
You tryna do me wrong or go behind my back please don’t come the fu*k around me
I know what it takes on the road to greatness
It’s forever gon’ be lonely

Verse 2:

I get caught up in my business
Then forget what truly matters
Past will haunt me people taunt me
Everyday a constant battle
See my content staying evergreen
That means that I stay relevant
Im not your average rapper
You and me there’s no comparison
My career be taking flight I’m Nobel such a humble guy
You say you want the fame but you don’t ever make a sacrifice
Party every weekend tell me really watchu celebrating?
You ain’t making moves plus you living up in mommas basement
Sorry I got sidetracked
I just had a flashback
My thought bout to blow
Like I was dropping bombs in bagdad
Theres so many habits I can’t break
I need to relax
Eye up on the prize
Just know I’m coming for that gold plaque

Verse 3 (Bingx)

You wanna talk about fame,
Envy,
Figured out I had a lot fake,
friends,
Enemies I never try to make many,
Y’all want every minute that I cant spend,
Ain’t about you when I don’t hit you right back. 
Mah fu*ker im busy,
Walk in my shoes,
Go get a career,
Make moves,
And right about then you’ll get me,
I don’t act fake I don’t need lies,
Straight to yo face what It be like,
But you get up on the phone,
All personal,
Takin all terse,
Man Something don’t seem right,
And I’m way too damaged,
To handle yo passive aggressive,
All about me life,
Drama got you parked at a green light,
Mah f*cker wanna argue and be right,
Well I gotta cut every tie whitchu,
Way too busy to babysit,
I ain’t gone in a minute I’m talkin right now,
I gotta life and a son,
I gotta provide and be positive,
That’s a note for your drama that you could write down,
Like..
Either get a life,
Get right,
Or give up and just lie down,
Don’t lie down,
Up until then I don’t wanna hear a word about me and my sh*t.
Homie I’m out,

Lonely,Problematic,Problematic Lonely,Lonely Problematic,Bingx,feat. Bingx,Problematic & Bingx,Lonely at the top,Lonely lyrics,Lonely music,lonely road,lonely song,lonely video,lonely official video,official video,I am lonely,being lonely,Bingx lonely,Bingx music,lonely music video,lonely music playlist,being lonely in life,fu*k im lonely,Problematic Lyrics,

Post a Comment

0 Comments