Advertisement

Turning my Empty Swimming Pool Into an ULTIMATE HOUSE!!

Turning my Empty Swimming Pool Into an ULTIMATE HOUSE!! THIS WAS SO COOL
I got really bored so I brought my entire house into my empty swimming pool.. And it actually came out INSANE!! Who would live in this?!
• JOIN THE RUGRAT ARMY ►

GO SPAM MY OTHER PAGES!!
Instagram ►
TikTok ►
Facebook ►
Twitter ►
Snapchat ► "thefazerug"

If you're reading this that means you noticed I changed the last line of my description and I STILL LOVE YOU :)

faze rug,rug,rugfaze,fazerug,swimming pool,empty swimming pool,faze rug pool,faze rug swimming pool,faze rug empty swimming pool,turning my swimming pool into a house,turning my empty swimming pool into a house,ultimate house,pool house,ultimate pool house,house in pool,

Post a Comment

0 Comments