Advertisement

•GLMV’s| Doing your dares!• -70k+ subscriber special!- (Read Disc)

•GLMV’s| Doing your dares!• -70k+ subscriber special!- (Read Disc) WOFBEOFNELSNS IM SURPRISED I MANAGED TO FINISH IT 💕

Well here it is! My 70k+ subscriber special! In case your confused, this video consists of GLMV’s based off the main three couples (six characters) past told in GLMV’s made of trash editing, added on with the dares I chose from the last video! (The video where I asked for dares has already been deleted along with the community post.) Hope you enjoyed this! Sorry if your dare didn’t get picked, plus I only had a certain amount of character slots to do this on.

((⚠️ IF YOUR STILL READING: ⚠️))

So on the We Bare Bears channel with my friends, we’re going to do a little series for fun, working on episodes any time we want based off of the Zodiac signs. We’re not sure when it’ll be posted, (the first ep) but click the link to the channel down below if you want to be prepared for it! We appreciate the support from the first couple of subscribers! Also, in about two weeks if some people in our MEP still haven’t finished their parts, I will make a community post letting you guys know when backup parts will be open.

We Bare Bears:

That’s all! See you around my Bear Cubs!

Disc)

Post a Comment

0 Comments