Advertisement

How we should elect our world leaders

How we should elect our world leaders 🔴 Come find me on Twitch ▶



Hi I'm RuffleFire and I'm a Twitch streamer. Don't you hate it when you've been with the same girl for 7 years, you finally decide to propose to her, but when you propose she tells you she actually thought you were gay this whole time and it was misunderstanding!



But yeah! I hope you enjoy and don't forget to leave a like or subscribe to keep up to date with my content!



*OTHER COOL THINGS*



🔴 Subscribe ▶

🔴 Discord Server ▶

🔴Twitter ▶



I love you all so much and I hope you have a *FABULOUS* day!



#twitch #livestream #funnymoments



----



[ twitch, funny moments, clips, top clips, live stream, comedy, gaming, lets play, minecraft, youtube, rufflefirestreams, russell fleming ]

twitch,funny moments,clips,top clips,live stream,comedy,gaming,lets play,minecraft,youtube,rufflefirestreams,russell fleming,vr,beat saber,

Post a Comment

0 Comments