Advertisement

I'M POSSIBLY THE WORST PLAYER EVER! | MLB The Show 20 | DIAMOND DYNASTY #40

I'M POSSIBLY THE WORST PLAYER EVER! | MLB The Show 20 | DIAMOND DYNASTY #40 In this video: I'M POSSIBLY THE WORST PLAYER EVER!, I play a subscriber challenge against JT, and wow I play one of the worst games of my life, ugh.

Artwork done by: Jared Jollymore
Follow him on Instagram

And on Twitter


Awesome home run/intro music provided by Sam Hale.


Drum and bass loop:

Don't forget to follow me on social media!
Instagram:
Twitter:
And on TWITCH:
YouTube:
Email: Analogkid81@aol.com

About this video: I'M POSSIBLY THE WORST PLAYER EVER! , come along for the ride as I play subscribers, friends, and ranked games of Diamond Dynasty! Think you have what it takes to take on Team Rally Fries? Leave me a comment and I might just play against you! Benny No! Lumpy Yes

Don't forget to LIKE and SUBSCRIBE to this channel if you enjoy what you see! Benny No! Lumpy Yes!

MLB,MLB The Show 20,MLB The Show,The Show,The Show 20,Show 20,MLB20,Baseball,Sport,Sports,No hitter,Pitcher,NoNo,No No,Benny No,Lumpy Yes,Benny,Lumpy,Father and Son,Father,Son,Family,Friend,Friends,Friendly,Diamond Dynasty,Diamond,Dynasty,Team Rally Fries,Rally Fries,Fries,PS4,Playstation,Gaming,Video Games,Console Games,Dodgerfilms,Softball,SOftball Crew,Future Stars,Team Affinity,Mickey,Mickey Mantle,Out of the stadium,Out of the park,Stadium,Park,

Post a Comment

0 Comments