Advertisement

The New Isekai That Changed The Game (My Life as a Villainess)

The New Isekai That Changed The Game (My Life as a Villainess) My Life as a Villainess is probably the most slept on show of the season. Seriously, this isekai-shoujo hybrid of an anime is really something special and to I want to talk about how it's changing the isekai genre.



Donate to my Patreon at:



Follow me at:



Like me on Facebook:



And call me a cis-gendered privileged white male at:





Please support the official release of any anime shown in the video.

Manime,Matt,Top,10,Anime,Reviews,manimematt,My life as a villainess,Villainess,Villainess anime,Katarina,Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika Nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shiteshimatta,My Next Life as a Villainess: All Routes Lead to Doom!,Katarina Claes,

Post a Comment

0 Comments