Advertisement

STEF FIT X PUMA X ASOS COLLECTION | STEF FIT

STEF FIT X PUMA X ASOS COLLECTION | STEF FIT MY COLLECTION IS LIVE πŸš€ ✨✨ shop via @asos 🀩😎
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
I designed my own collection whaaaaaaat!! I cannot believe this day has come, an actual dream come true ✨ I really hope you all can see how much attention to detail and time I put into designing this collection πŸ₯ΊπŸ§‘ I wanted something for everyone & really feel like I’ve achieved that ✨

I can’t believe my FIRST ever collection is with the puma family πŸ₯ΊπŸ§‘ it’s a exclusive one time only collection, so once it’s gone it’s gone πŸš€πŸš€πŸš€ hope you guys love it as much as I do & can’t wait to see you all wear it.

Make sure you tag me so I can see πŸ‘‰πŸ»πŸ‘ˆπŸ» love you all & thank you for all the love so far I wouldn’t be here without you guys 🧑🧑🧑

For reference i'm size 6/8 clothing. All clothing is true to size, in leggings if you are between sizes I would suggest to size down. I mention what size I wear throughout the video. ad xxx

Please like & subscribe if you liked my video

GLOW APP NOW LIVE:
INSTAGRAM: @stef_fit

Stef fit,asos,puma,try on haul,stef fit clothes,fashion,clothes,clothing haul,

Post a Comment

0 Comments