Advertisement

Aquarius monthly reading 'a time of healing and excellent news with regard to finances' June 2020

Aquarius monthly reading 'a time of healing and excellent news with regard to finances' June 2020 Welcome to my channel Divine Wisdom Tarot with myself Nina!

I post weekly/fortnightly and monthly readings for all 12 astrological signs.
I also hope to do pick a card readings/past life reading/timeless readings on this channel.

I am a Libra sun
Sagittarius moon
and Leo rising.

Please like, share and subscribe to my channel if you enjoy my content :) Be sure to hit the notifications bell 🔔 in order to be notificed when I post a new weekly/monthly video or pick a card reading.

If you would like to donate to my channel you can do so here - paypal.me/divinewisdomtarot

For the moment im not offering private readings.

Legal disclaimer:
All readings are for entertainment purposes only. They are not intended as a substitute for professional legal, psychological, medical or financial advice. You have free will and are responsible for the decisions that you make.

Thank you for supporting the channel by watching, liking and subscribing. love and blessings Nina xx

finances'

Post a Comment

0 Comments