Advertisement

My Babymetal Legend Metal Galaxy Journey To Tokyo It's Pretty Much A Long From Dusk Till Dawn Ad Lol

My Babymetal Legend Metal Galaxy Journey To Tokyo It's Pretty Much A Long From Dusk Till Dawn Ad Lol Well this was a crazy (long) weekend! Originally this was meant to just be a short "intro" video (to the main video, which I estimated would be well over half an hour hahaha) with all the pictures from that trip, plus a few real short clips (mainly just so people could see early in the video what a crazy trip it was, and then maybe actually sit through all the drunken talk that I do hahahah and watch til the end). Then the rest of the proper video was going to be longer versions of all the short clips (lots of my drunk rambling! Hahahah). But then I found out that Eric had a whole bunch of videos from the last night (I had no videos or pictures because my phone broke earlier in the day hahah), and that made it quite a bit longer.... But for a "short" video, it was already ridiculously long anyway hahah. Maybe eventually I'll do the full video with all the drunk rambling and stuff, I think it's hilarious hahah. But it's probably not necessary, because this video is it. The best video I will ever make. That was a once in a lifetime trip, and unless I meet another legend who owns their own bar and will let us keep going there at 5am when everything else is shutting, this level of partying just won't happen again hahah. But I will try! You know I will give it my best shot lol. So yeah, don't be scared by the length, there is almost no drunken Ryan Patrick Monahan rambling/ranting in this video (hardly any SOLO drunken rambling anyway hahah... Maybe there's a great/terrible drunken speech though hahaha). It is just pure almost non-stop party shenanigans hahah. From Dusk Till Dawn is the best bar in the world (for me hahah), located in Shinjuku, if anybody was wondering. Anyway, that's probably enough rambling, check it out! Here are the tunes that are in this video (plus LOTS of Babymetal lol)

(Re-upload to make some improvements hahaha)

1:07 - Sugar, Honey, Ice And Tea - Bring Me The Horizon
3:10 - Nihilist Blues - Bring Me The Horizon
5:58 - Island - Ladybaby
11:37 - Social Serpent - A Night In Texas
15:17 - Like There's No Tomorrow - Deez Nuts
↑↓←→BBAB (lofi) - (Terrible Music YouTube Channel)

Pretty

Post a Comment

0 Comments