Advertisement

Reality star Kelechi Dyke, often referred to as “Kelz,” is verbally skewering his former Netflix co-

Reality star Kelechi Dyke, often referred to as “Kelz,” is verbally skewering his former Netflix co- “F--k standing on the sidelines. I stand with you, side by side against racism,” Birtwistle -- who is also white -- captioned the post in which he also addressed police brutality and the death of Minneapolis man George Floyd, Page Six reported. THE BEST REALITY SHOWS ON NETFLIX However, Dyke felt Birtwistle wasn’t being transparent in his public support and called him out for his fakeness. “Side by side? When I’ve asked you to share a video speaking out against Injustie [sic] and Racism. You read and ignore that message, but then post a photo with me (without having prior asked for my permission) like some POSTER Boy claiming you stand with me?” Dyke said in response to the photo, according to the outlet. NETFLIX TEASES RACY SHOW AMID CORONAVIRUS-SPURRED VIEWERSHIP SPIKE Added Dyke: “I call you and message you to find out why you did this, and you dismissed me by calling me ‘PETTY’ pretending to not understand where I am coming from, saying because you’ve shared @sharrontownsendoffici ...

Netflix

Post a Comment

0 Comments