Advertisement

My Footwear Collection 2020 | Different kinds of footwear | SHOE FETISH | Evolving Jack

My Footwear Collection 2020 | Different kinds of footwear | SHOE FETISH | Evolving Jack Hey Guys,

This is my Footwear collection video (partial collection). Also, you get to know about different kinds of women footwear. All the pieces are versatile enough to be worn with both Indian Ethnic outfits and Western Contemporary outfits.

We all love to wear different types of shoes..but we may not know their actual names. In today's video I have briefly discussed about the different kinds of footwear that women usually wear.

Hope you enjoy the video :) And let me know in the comment section which video should be next for my channel!❤️

More videos by Evolving Jack:
1.
2.
3.

Connect with me:
Instagram:
Email - sublaxmigupta85@gmail.com


♥️ Give this video a Thumbs Up ♥️
♥️ SUBSCRIBE to the channel for more updates ♥️
♥️ Click the BELL ICON to get notified for new videos ♥️

shoes,footwear,women,flats,trend,fashion,mojari,ballets,ballerina,pumps,maryjane,sneakers,trainers,stilletoes,boot,boots,wellington,canvas,mules,moccasins,crocs,sandals,flipflop,peeptoes,blogger,womenfashion,

Post a Comment

0 Comments